Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Food and Beverage Manager (New opening)
18-22k + bonus
Our client is a fun, innovative and forward-thinking brand, well known for being successful providers of family entertainment centres across the UK. We are currently seeking a passionate Food and Beverage Manager to front the F&B offering at our clients exciting, brand-new themed adventure golf course, coming to Newcastle later this year.
It is the first one to be launched in the UK with the concept to be rolled out to other centres across the UK. So, an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to get involved at the commencement of this journey.
To assist the site manager in its operation a suitably qualified Food and Beverage manager is sought to administer this side of the business. The location will feature a bar and café along with additional catering for adult/corporate and children's parties alike.
Applicants are therefore sought from candidates possessing experience from customer facing fast moving food-based environments. A passion for food presentation, service and delivery excellence is essential.
To become a manager, you need to have experience in leading and developing a team, whilst keeping a grasp on the standards and financial side of a business. A key part of your role will be thinking of innovative ideas to drive sales, whilst ensuring you deliver a great experience to your customers.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
· Managing all aspects of the venue's operation with a direct tasking for the food and beverage department
· Recruitment, training and development of onsite staff
· Full stock management for the restaurant and bar
· Improving the delivery and standards of the department's operation
· Full P&L accountability
· Managing costs of sales to ensure profitability remains in line with company targets
· Health and safety compliance
What we need from you!
· Previous experience working in a busy restaurant setting at a senior level is essential.
· You will be an excellent communicator, having the ability to drive and inspire the onsite team to push and maximise F&B sales.
· With a 'hands - on' approach you will acquaint yourself with all processes within the department on site making efficiencies and increasing effectiveness wherever possible.
· A personal licence would be desirable
This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly special refurbishment. If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.