£22000 - £25000 per annum
6 months ago
Food and Beverage Manager
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum.
My client is one of the leading Hotel brands in the UK. I am looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Manager to join this premium brand based in Telford.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager who is currently working within the food and beverage industry. You will need to be a highly organised individual with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- To review, update and maintain service standards are fully met.
- To control costs in line with revenue and budgets.
- To positively promote and implement training and development within the department for all employees and ensure internal succession plan for staff is in place for development through internal company training courses.
- To ensure hygiene levels in all F&B areas are maintained to highest standard at all times.
- To undertake Duty Management shifts (including sleeping in) as per hotel requirements.
- To carry out regular checks within the department to ensure all procedures, policies and standards set and being adhered to.
- To act in accordance with all health and safety and hygiene regulations and to adhere to the companies Health and Safety Policy.
- Ideally from a hotel or restaurant environment with experience of managing and motivating teams.
- A highly organised individual with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Experienced in training Food and Beverage employees to deliver high standards of service
- Be people focused with the ability to develop succession plans, ensuring each employee reaches or exceeds their potential.
- Must have solid working knowledge of all operational aspects of the department including Restaurant, Bar, Banqueting and Meetings and Events.
- Confident and professional.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of P&L control
If you are interested in working for a leading hotel brand who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.