£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Flagship Store Manager - Luxury Retail
Chelsea - London
c£50,000 + bonus + benefits
My client is an international luxury retailer. They are looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead this premium brand in their flagship London store in Chelsea.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced retail store manager who is looking to join a growing international brand. You will need to be a commercially driven manager with a passion for delivering first class customer service.
Flagship Store Manager - The Role:
As Store Manager you will be responsible for driving the store to hit store targets, supporting and motivating the team to achieve high levels of performance and creating a happy working environment. You will be the role model for amazing customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to be ambassadors of the brand. You'll combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of the brands and look to exceed targets year after year. In addition, you will also be actively involved in the development of ecommerce sales operations, leading instore marketing events and new product launches.
Flagship Store Manager - The Person:
- Proven experience of leading a luxury / premium retail store
- Commercial instinct with a business management mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Drive, pace and energy to move the store forward
- Organised and planned approach; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to overcome obstacles
- Leading from the front
- Proven track record of being in a leadership role and effectively managing people
- Ability to influence at all levels
- A passion for high performance and creates a climate where people want to do their best
- Ability to be a role model for high standards of personal presentation
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.