Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
12 months ago
Financial Analyst / Business Analyst - National Charity
c£27,000 + benefits
This leading national charity with a strong retail and online prescence are seeking to appoint a financial analyst / business analyst to join their ecommerce team in Leeds.
Financial Analyst / Business Analyst - The Role
- Deep-dive into the company's data in order to understand customer behaviour and business performance
- Partner with all departmental functions across the organisations teams: Marketing, Sales, Commercial Finance and other operations teams to understand analysis and modelling requirements, ensuring that analysis delivery is accurate, reliable and outcome driven with actionable insights
- Work closely with the Data And System Operations team to understand and utilise the company's data. Recommend database changes and identify external data sources to support or improve the timely production and delivery of accurate analysis and insight
- Act as the primary point of contact for insight and analytics regarding multi-channel performance, including eBay and Amazon platforms, web listings, customer services statistics and the performance of digital and offline campaigns (including email and SMS)
- Develop and implement dashboards and data visualisations for key stakeholders illustrating multi-channel and CRM performance, and customer segmentation, propensity and value
- Use initiative to identify and develop additional analysis and insights capabilities and champion these to stakeholders
- Proactively resolve problems and issues affecting the progress of delivering analysis, ensuring that delivery timelines are not impacted
Financial Analyst / Business Analyst - The Person
- Post-graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other highly numerate subject is what's required if you are yet to embark on your Business Insights career
- Up to a year's demonstrable experience in an Insight and Analytics environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Smart Sheets and Presentation skills
- Track record of dealing with large data sources and rapidly building an understanding of data
- Experience of data manipulation and cleansing
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.