£45000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits
5 months ago
Financial Accountant - Fast Food Restaurant Franchise
Salary up to £55,000 per annum plus great benefits
Our client is a world renowned Fast Food brand. As the Financial Accountant you will report into to the Head of Finance and Corporate Services and will be responsible for the accounts within the group as well as statutory reporting, tax and nominal ledgers.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Financial Accountant from a restaurant franchise or small to medium sized retail organisation.
- Analysis on income statement and balance sheet accounts periodically.
- Debtor and creditor ledgers, including reviews of payment runs, set-up of suppliers and bank payments.
- Fixed asset review.
- Assessing daily cashflow for accuracy and risk.
- Reviewing and approving Franchisee calculations.
- Validating VAT submissions.
- Accounting support for set-up of new sites.
- Co-ordinating with Finance for delivery of regular compliance deadlines.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the financial statements for the business units.
- Managing Capex/ WIP balance schedule.
- Approval of Purchase orders planned and unplanned expenditure.
- Investigating reporting discrepancies and providing solutions.
- Assess Capital allowances and tax computation.
- Production of audited Consolidated Group accounts and entity accounts.
- Accountancy experience within a restaurant franchise or retail environment
- Recognised accounting qualification/studying towards qualification.
- Up to date working knowledge of accounting standards and issues gained in a financial regulated environment.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills including pivot table expertise VLookup.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of effectively managing multiple priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Commercial, pragmatic, self-starter, high work ethic, goal orientated able to identify areas for improvement.
- Willingness to work as part of a small but growing team and desire to take on increased responsibility as the organisation expand.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join an expanding company, if you are interested please apply with your CV today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.