£20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Finance Assistant - Luxury Brand
£20,000 - £22,000 + benefits
One of the most established luxury retail groups in the UK is now seeking to appoint a Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant to join a small team in their Cambridge office.
Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant - The Role:
- Purchase ledger management
- Expense and cash ledger management
- Accounts, supplier statement and bank reconciliation
- Preparation of weekly payment runs
- Deal with supplier payment queries
- Assist in the preparation of VAT and other statutory returns
- Assist with the preparation of year-end audit packs
Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant - The Person:
- Prior experience as an accounts assistant / finance assistant / accounts administrator
- Ideally experience of Sage / NAV
- Basic / intermediate Excel experience
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a highly supportive brand that is continuing to grow. This would suit a current finance assistant / accounts assistant / accounts administrator.
This role is initially being recruited on a 6 month fixed term contract, there may be the subsequent possibility of permanence.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.