Kensington and Chelsea, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Salary 25k + Commission and Benefits
We currently have a very unique and exciting opportunity to work with one of our clients, an exciting brand who not only have retail stores in flagship shopping centres but provide their product across events all over the world.
As an Events Coordinator, you'll have the responsibility for putting on a range of events. You'll manage the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the actual day itself and the post-event evaluation. The role is very hands-on and often involves working as part of a team.
You'll typically work on the following kinds of event:
· Music festivals
· Parties and weddings
· Brand collaborations
· Corporate events
As an Events Coordinator, you'll need to:
· Source events
· Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements
· Produce detailed proposals for events (E.g., timelines, venues, suppliers, staffing & budgets)
· Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire
· Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel)
· Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event
· Manage all pre-event planning
· Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
Although the work is largely office based, you'll need to travel across the UK and abroad to visit clients, partners, sponsors, venues and other suppliers. You may need to work outside to plan and deliver the event.
Working hours: 9am-6pm - however, you may need to work extra hours, including evenings and weekends, nearer the time of the event.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very unique brand, who has strong plans to grow as a business. If you would like to apply for the role, please do follow the links above.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.