Hornsea, East Riding of Yorkshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
EPOS Assistant - Hornsea
Up to £22,000 per annum
Flexible working hours - Monday to Friday
Our client, a trusted chain of family owned garden centres, are currently looking for an EPOS Assistant to join their team in Hornsea.
As an integral part of the team you will help to drive the business forward with a newly implemented EPOS system, providing support to the EPOS manager as they enter this exciting new phase within their business. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills as you work on variety of projects.
You will report directly to the EPOS Manager assisting in day-to-day duties of managing a busy EPOS system.
EPOS Assistant - The role:
- Data input/integrity checks.
- Report analysis.
- Stock taking.
- Support for the data in-putters at all the stores assisting with their problems and queries both on software and hardware.
EPOS Assistant - Skills Required:
- Must hold a full driving licence
- Experience of working in a stock management EPOS role ideally within a large retail environment with several stores.
- The ability to work independently on tasks assigned to a high standard.
- You will be analytical, a problem solver and have great investigative skills.
- You will have a right first-time approach and a can-do attitude.
- You will be computer literate with a good knowledge of Excel.
- General IT knowledge.
- Experience of working with stock control databases would be advantageous.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the links below, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.