Up to £25000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
21 days ago
Ecommerce Trading Development Manager
Salary up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits
Full time 37.5 hour contract - Flexibility to work Saturdays as and when required is essential
We are currently recruiting for a leading charity based in the Sheffield area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced E-Trading Manager/E-Commerce professional who is looking to join a business where they can truly make a difference.
This newly created role is to drive the growth of the online e-trading side of the retail business. You will be working closely with the Head of Retail and Area Manager to deliver the retail strategy. You will be instrumental in increasing online sales and delivering sales targets.
- To oversee the running of all E Trading Channels with full responsibility of delivering the agreed budget.
- To maximise sales and expansion of existing E Trading channels; E-bay and Amazon.
- To establish, launch and manage the expansion of a range of new online shops/ventures
- Researching a broad portfolio of E- trading channels, that appeal to a broad base of customers to launch for growth of income.
- Be an e-trading champion and drive and inspire others to be the same both throughout the organisation.
- Actively support an environmentally and socially conscious ethos in relation to E Trading practices.
- Drive income growth and development in order to support the charities strategy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience gained within an e-trading/e-commerce environment is essential.
- Previous experience working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Experience of maintaining administrative procedures.
- Previous experience of managing staff or volunteers would be advantageous.
- Experience gained working with online selling sites such as E-Bay, Amazon etc.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Good financial acumen and the ability to work to budget/financial guidelines.
- Able to lead and motivate a team, strong people skills are a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven E-Trading Manager to take on a brand-new role with a dynamic and growing non- profit organisation who really value their people.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!