City of London, London
£30000.00 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits
3 months ago
Ecommerce/Digital Marketing Manager-- Leading Fun and Quirky Retailer
Salary up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits including bonus
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading, growing retailer in the role of Ecommerce Manager/Digital Marketing Manager, this is an exciting time to join this exciting and progressive retailer. Reporting into the COO you will be instrumental in the companies continued success.
The job role:
- Managing the growing e-commerce team
- Managing website daily maintenance across desktop, tablet and mobile
- Initiate new ways to drive traffic to the website and create new sales
- Developing an in-depth marketing campaign to promote the launch of the new website
- Managing the retailers database, including segmenting for emails and creating new initiatives to collect data instore and online.
- Liaising with the digital marketing agency to oversee the retailers PPC and SEO strategy.
- Liaising with our Affiliate manager to plan affiliate campaigns throughout the year, in-store and online.
- Managing third party social agency to develop the social strategy across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Analysing and reporting on website statistics and trends using Google Analytics
- Sourcing new products to sell on the website, such as gifts
- Responding to customer service queries daily on the phone and via email
- Merchandising product on the website
- Reporting on product performance and presenting it to the team
- Working closely with the design team to develop product ranges
- Composing a competitive analysis of the industry
- Set and monitor budgets for website activity and forecasts
- Two years minimum Ecommerce/Digital Marketing experience within a smaller brand consumer goods business ideally
- Experience in managing a small team
- Passion for retailing
- Experience in website design and development
- Have a good understanding of Google AdWords
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Ability to Identify new online opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Companywide monthly incentive bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount in stores and online
- Great working environment
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays (+1 extra day of holiday each year you work cap to 33)
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.