3 months ago
Job Title: Ecommerce Merchandising Manager - 12month FTC
Salary: Up to 35k
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a multi-channel, lifestyle fashion retailer. They are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their team at their Altrincham Head Office on a 12-month contract, to cover maternity leave.
Ecommerce Merchandising Manager: The Role
- Deliver a seasonal trading calendar for all UK, Australia and USA websites to support sales conversion and deliver marketing and product objectives for each territory
- Manage a team to enrich product data, categorise, visually merchandise and launch all new product ranges on all applicable Websites and Amazon Marketplace in line with marketing activity and brand guidelines
- Deliver the Ecommerce merchandising strategy across all website touch-points including navigation, taxonomy, product recommendations zones, category sorting rules, on-site search
- Create and deliver website content plans, including briefing, checking and analysis to maximise website conversion across all device types and key customer segments
- Work with Buying, Stock Merchandise, Creative and Marketing teams effectively promote key product lines, trends and ranges on site and across marketing channels in line with wide multi-channel trading plans
- Use internal analytics tools, merchandising software and Google Analytics together with monitoring competitor activity to produce actionable insights to better our clients' websites
Ecommerce Merchandising Manager: Skill Required
- Previous experience of working with Ecommerce platforms, CMS platforms, merchandising and product recommendations software, Google Analytics and general analysis tools
- A commercial, agile trading mentality
- A genuine interest and good understanding of the retail market
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Team management experience
- Passion and enthusiasm to excel in your role
Ecommerce Merchandising Manager: The Benefits
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee healthcare and Assistance Programme
- 50% staff discount
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the links below, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.