£25000 - £28000 per annum + Great Benefits
10 months ago
Salary £25,000-£28,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Our client is a leading luxury jewellery retailer. This retailer is well known for providing customers with a premium, 1st class shopping experience and luxurious products. They are currently seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to be based in their head office in London.
Reporting directing to the Ecommerce Manager you will be the first point of contact for E- Commerce on a day to day basis, updating the site and handling Customer enquiries.
- Assist Customers with product and order enquiries via Live Chat, telephone, email, Social Media and regular mail
- Create, foster and develop strong commercial Customer relationships to build customer trust, engagement and loyalty
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and Brand expert internally and externally
- Look for maximising sales within all Customer contact
- Consistently ensure an excellent level of service and shopping experience is provided for all Customers
- Monitor all Customer orders to ensure they are processed efficiently and quickly
- Deal with all complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Manage returns process with Logistics + Finance
- Liaise regularly with Logistics team on stock level monitoring and maintenance
- Understand product catalogue
- Work closely with Finance team to detect and solve any payment, refund or fraud issues
- Assist with creation of site content including articles, interviews, listicles and Social Media content
- Experience working in a Customer Care or Retail sales role for a luxury company
- Passion for the luxury sector
- Background in E-Commerce and knowledge of front and back end operations
- Experience in building strong, commercial relationships through a professional but personable approach
- Experience of working with a Live Chat tool
- Experience with SAP, Magento and Calleo CMS would be an asset
- Articulate and eloquent with excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Suite including Excel
- Ability to keep calm and positive in stressful and busy periods
- Reliable, enthusiastic and positive with a Team Player attitude
- Ability to deal with difficult customers or situations
- Be accommodating to changing work hours, shifts and some weekend and holiday working
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role with a well-established and respected luxury retailer. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.