£26000 - £30000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
E-Gaming Manager - Casino
Salary 26-30k plus bonus and excellent benefits!
Do you want to work for a world-renowned company who brings fun to the workplace and who values its people? If the answer is "yes", then come and build a career with our client, one of the country's largest leisure businesses with over 40 casinos across the UK.
This varied role requires an individual who can rise to the challenge and utilise a broad skill set. This is a full-time position and will require commitment across a 40-hour week. The successful candidate should have management experience and existing knowledge of the E-Gaming industry.
Main responsibilities include:
· Professional management and engagement with all staff, including dealing with all employee matters that arise whilst on duty (including Disciplinary, Grievance, absence management issues)
· Line management of designated group of team members, including conducting appraisals and regular performance and development discussions
· Ensuring all necessary training for each role is in place (including e-learning, face to face and on the job) and encouraging engagement with the Genting Career Journey
· Monitor closely the performance of all electronic gaming equipment and ensure profit targets are met
· Analysis financial reports on a periodic basis and produce proposals to develop and grow the e-gaming business making recommendations on floor layouts and e-table pricing strategies
· Marketing duties relating to E-gaming as advised by the General Manager/Club Director, including utilising social media as appropriate
· Deliver an E-Gaming offer for customers that provides a suitable alternative to live gaming
· Understand player segmentations and conduct monthly player reviews with a view to increasing market share
· Ensure compliance with all other company and legislative process and procedures at all times. (including completion and submission of reports
Our client are proud to provide a positive and fun environment to work in and a competitive salary and flexible benefits package. This includes pension scheme, health cash plan, employee assistance programme and access to numerous discounted goods and services. They are also committed to the development of their staff and offer on-going learning, development, coaching and mentoring to help develop our management team.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to work with an amazing company, if you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply through the relevant links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.