£16000 - £20000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Duty Managers Needed!
Family Entertainment Centre
16 - 20k + bonus & benefits
We are currently working with a fast-growing brand of family entertainment centres across the UK. Our client's venues provide a fantastic fun-filled day out; with bowling, assault courses, laser-tag and soft play there is something for everyone!
With strong expansion plans, our client expects to double the size of their operation over the next 3 years taking them around 20 venues across the UK.
As Duty Manager, your key responsibility will be to support the General Manager in the day to day running of the venue.
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of building sales with a hands on approach
- Ability to create a fun and friendly environment for everyone
- Desire for developing, coaching, supporting and rewarding teams.
- Hunger for driving sales and delivering financial targets
- Full of fresh ideas to drive business development and ambition for success.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- You will need to be sales focussed and highly motivated into hitting and exceeding targets set.
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the centre and the team to deliver financial targets and service standards.
- Ensure all centre operations are adhered to and all reporting procedures are completed within the required timescales.
- Be very hands on. Your excellent attention to detail will enable you to enhance our customer visit.
- Ensure that all our customers receive a market leading leisure experience through superior sales and service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing brand and give yourself opportunities of clear progression. If you are interested, please send an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter through the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.