Up to £9.50 per hour + + tips + excellent benefits
7 months ago
Duty/Shift Manager - Branded Restaurant
£9.50 per hour + tips (35-45 hours per week)
Are you looking to join one of the most rapidly-expanding and innovative restaurant brands in the UK at present?
Are you looking for a fast paced role in a thriving, busy environment?
Are you hard-working and friendly with a passion for customer service?
Our client is one of the hottest restaurant brands in the UK right now, with rapid growth in the last few years that shows no signs of slowing down. Focusing on an American-themed menu, this brand offers a quality product that is freshly made to order. There are plans to grow the brand further within the UK, and it is due to this that we are now looking for enthusiastic Shift Managers to join the company.
The role of the Shift Manager involves working closely with the Assistant Manager and General Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the restaurant. The ideal candidate will have experience within a branded restaurant or fast food environment where they have undertaken Duty Manager shifts and led their teams from the front. They will be enthusiastic and passionate with high levels of energy to deal with a fast-paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service.
· Opening and closing the restaurant
· Leading a motivated and engaged team on shift
· Coaching and developing your team to be the best
· Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
· Ensuring that KPI's and targets are achieved
· Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers and all health and safety procedures are adhered to
· Assisting the General Manager with any other management duties as required
· An extra day's holiday to take your birthday off work
· All cash and card tips are shared equally between the FOH & BOH team
· Strong career pathways
· Free food once a month for 4 friends
· Annual Awards Ceremony to celebrate staff success stories
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer-focused, ambitious and experienced Duty Manager. To apply for this position please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.