Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £21000 per annum + bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Duty Manager - Adventure Golf Centre
Salary 20-21k + bonus and benefits
Our client is a fun, innovative and forward-thinking brand, well known for being successful providers of family entertainment centres across the UK. We are currently seeking a passionate Duty Manager to assist with the management of a recently opened themed adventure golf course.
As a manager, you will be spending most of your time on the floor supporting and interacting with customers. You will need to ensure operational standards meet and exceed customer's expectations.
To become a manager, you need to have experience in leading and developing a team, whilst keeping a grasp on the standards and financial side of a business. A key part of your role will be thinking of innovative ideas to drive sales, whilst ensuring you deliver a great experience to your customers.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
· Managing all aspects of the venue's operation with a direct tasking for the Redemption and the Grab & Go food department
· Recruitment, training and development of onsite staff
· Full stock management for both Redemption and the Grab & Go food counter
· Improving the delivery and standards of the department's operation
· Full P&L accountability
· Managing costs of sales to ensure profitability remains in line with company targets
· Twice monthly stocktakes
· Health and safety compliance
What we need from you!
· Previous experience working in a busy redemption/ retail operation at a senior level is essential.
· You will be an excellent communicator, having the ability to drive and inspire the onsite team to push and maximise Redemption and F&B sales.
· With a 'hands - on' approach you will acquaint yourself with all processes within the department on site making efficiencies and increasing effectiveness wherever possible.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fantastic venue. If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.