High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
10 months ago
Duty Manager - Cinema
Salary - 18-21k + Annual Performance Allowance + great benefits!
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Duty Manager to join one of the largest independent cinema chains in the UK at their High Wycombe Venue!
- Work with the senior management team to monitor the performance of all team members.
- To ensure everyone is providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Ensure a safe environment for all staff and customers.
- To maintain all operational standards and company policies.
Key experienced required:
- 12 months experience in a supervisory position within a customer focused environment.
- Lead by example and demonstrate best practice to your team.
- Excellent verbal and listening skills.
- Be energetic, committed and self-motivated.
- Adaptable, flexible and excellent cash control
This is a great opportunity to get in to management and build a career with a fantastic employer. If you are interested please click the link to apply or email email@example.com with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.