£20000 - £22000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Duty Manager - Bristol
Up to £22,000 + bonus
Our client is one of the primary indoor entertainment company's in the UK, offering ground breaking facilities.
As a Duty Manager, you will be spending most of your time on the floor supporting and interacting with customers. You will need to ensure operational standards meet and exceed customer's expectations. To become a manager you need to have experience in leading and developing a team, whilst daily operational procedures and health and safety will be at the foreront.
- Lead, direct and motivate the staff to ensure a quality service delivery
- Provide information, instruction, induction and training to staff to ensure they fulfil their roles in an efficient and safe manner
- Maintain a high profile throughout the facility and respond positively to customer needs, expectations and comments
- Undertake cash and transaction reconciliation and ensure cash security is maintained and financial procedures are complied with
- Ensure the absence management policy is effectively applied
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant leadership/managerial experience in a similar role, understanding the actions that can be taken to drive profitability and growth
- A hands on approach
- A passion for customer service
- The ability to lead and motivate our teams
- A clear underastanding of Health and Safety in the work place
- Experience of training your teams
Due to the large volume of anticipated applications for this position only those candidates matching the above criteria will be contacted.
This is a fantastic position with a really exciting and progressive brand, If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.