£40000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Benefits
4 months ago
District Sales Manager - Fashion Accessories
£40,000 - £42,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join this international accessories retailer as a District Sales Manager / Area Manager.
As Area Manager your role will be key in achieving both operational excellence and a strong financial performance across all stores in your district.
Area Manager - the role:
- Manage & monitor stores sales performance to maximise profitability for the district & for the business.
- Demonstrate an inspirational leadership style to your team of managers ensuring that they receive clear direction and performance management within a culture of coaching and mentoring
- Encourage store teams to exceed customer service standards, demonstrating a customer first mentality, driving customer loyalty & retention.
- Consistently drive high levels of operational excellence across the district.
- Coach & develop store management in order to optimise performance across the district & provide succession for the business.
- Working in collaboration with HR to recruit the best talent, create succession plans and manage ER issues.
- Ensure stores within district adhere to all company policy & procedures.
- Ensure all internal security and controllable cost measures are adhered to in order to maximise profit for the district.
- Have full P&L accountability for your district, managing controllable expenses, ensuring the highest standards of service, display, compliance and inventory control are maintained and that sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
Area Manager - the person:
- Previous multi-store management experience with a fast paced company is essential, managing at least 15 stores
- Experience of driving strategies, delivering step changes within the business
- Ability to take a broader view of the needs of the business vs. the needs of own district, highly commercial and proven delivery of results
- Ability to lead, coach, motivate and inspire at store management levels
- High levels of positive energy and passion for the brand
- A strong communicator and skilled people manager, adept at succession planning and performance management
- Experience of adapting and leading teams through change, driving engagement and delivering results in challenging circumstances
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a current Area Manager / District Manager / Regional Manager working for a fashion or accessories retailer.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Tracey Pattison on 01743 770 280 or email your CV to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here