£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Director Of Quality - North West
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Director of Quality to join our client, a cell therapy company, based in the North West. Well established at clinical stage they are now undergoing an important period of investment and growth.
Reporting to the Board, as the Director Of Quality you will oversee the work of QA & QC Managers. You will have ultimate accountability for ensuring all systems, processes and procedures are appropriate with respect to GMP, GDP and GCP requirements:
- Leading development and implementation of the Quality Management System
- Evaluation of production systems, processes and procedures with respect to GMP, GDP and GCP
- Conducting quality audits and implementing corrective action plans for related QC, QA, Production and Supplier processes
- Quality oversite for facility/engineering changes and validation plans
- Technology transfer for new and existing manufacturing processes
In addition to the above tasks the Director of Quality will be named as the Authorised Quality Controller and Releasing Officer with responsibility for:
- Maintaining licenses and liaising with appropriate regulatory authorities such as MHRA and Human Tissue Authority
- Preparing all reports required by regulatory authorities
- Authorising shipment of products in compliance with regulatory authority standards
To be successful in this role as the Director of Quality we anticipate you will have:
- Qualifications to at least BSc level in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline
- Significant experience operating in senior QA roles affording you with expertise in GMP compliance to MHRA, EMA and FDA standards.
- Experience of GCP compliance and ideally a QP license with experience of the release of biologics, vaccines or cell therapeutics.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to apply and develop your expertise whilst making a professional impact at a critical stage for the business. To express interest simply apply via this advert - we respond to all applicants within 24 hours (Mon - Fri).
If you are successful at interview the salary and benefits package offered will reflect the relevance of your qualifications and appropriate experience. In any event we anticipate a competitive salary in the £75,000 to £90,000 range.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.