£35000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits
4 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive (SEO & PPC)
Salary £35,000- £45,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Our client is an expanding, innovative retailer who are looking to appoint an experienced and driven Digital Marketing Executive (SEO & PPC),
In this role you will have full responsibility for all technical aspects of Search Engine marketing campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a brand which has seen exceptional growth over the recent years and drive both sales and the company's online presence.
- Build and manage PPC/SEO campaigns across search engine partners
- Be responsible for weekly reporting to business stakeholders
- Drives acquisition growth across multiple products according to budgets and return on investment targets
- Creating and managing PPC campaigns on Adwords and Bing
- Responsibility for campaigns inc. bid management, ad-copy testing and keyword optimisation
- Fundamental understanding of search engine marketing (Paid, Social, Content, PR) and how it impacts SEO
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with social media executive to build effective, targeted paid advertising campaigns across social channels
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working in search engine marketing (PPC / SEO)
- A proven background in PPC and/or SEO
- Ideally working for a big brand or corporate environment (or a PPC / SEO agency who works with big brand clients)
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with opportunities for progression!!!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.