Up to £50000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
Digital Experience Manager - Fitness Industry
£50,000 + 15k OTE, Company Car and further benefits
Our client is one of the leading specialists in creating fitness solutions for a wide range of clients. Due to excellent recent results and brand expansion, they are seeking a Digital Experience Manager to assist with the growth.
Overview of role:
The Digital Experience Manager is the hub of all things digital. Working as part of the local management team you will be responsible for the local execution of the International Digital Experience strategy in line with our global digital agenda, the Focused Growth strategy and the local business unit strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Develop intimate relationships with a targeted account list. Obtain a deep understanding of their pain points. Design and deliver technology solutions to help customers be successful.
- Collaborate effectively with our sales organisation to ensure an aligned approach to solving customer problems
- Drive a culture of connected fitness within the internal business and externally with customers. Collaborate with customers and internal service teams to consistently achieve a high level of product connectivity ensuring maximised product value.
- Source new and manage existing eco-system partnerships. Working with the local marketing teams develop internal and external go to market plans integrating the value of our eco-system partners in the local business unit.
- Work closely with the local marketing team developing a position of digital leadership in the market through evangelism. Speaking at local and industry events and trade shows, local trade affiliations, press contributions and a strong social media presence.
- Responsible for delivering internal, cross departmental digital training programs; as well as customer training for identified strategic accounts
- Ensure proper hand-over after the moment of sale to set the customer sites up for success with the digital solutions; supported by the implementation of (online) tools and a clear pre- and post-opening digital implementation program
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical sales background with proven results, ideally within a technology company
- Possess a unique blend of commercial and technical knowledge with a strategic mind
- Obsessed with customer delight, driven by success with a hunger to win. You'll have unique talent for identifying opportunities which others may miss and you'll be able to articulate complex solutions in a simple way in any environment with both small and large audiences
- A confident public speaker, presenter with good written skills so you can contribute to our position of digital leadership through market evangelism
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a brand new role within a major player in the fitness industry. If you feel you have the right background, please apply following the links on the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here