£25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits
19 days ago
Designate Maintenance Manager - Holiday Parks
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Designate Maintenance Manager to lead the maintenance team across a number of parks in the Essex area in reacting to maintenance issues, in addition to preparing and managing a maintenance programme. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader and excellent communicator, with a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work and experience of carpentry, plumbing and other maintenance based trades.
- Working across between 2-5 parks within Essex.
- Delivering maintenance activities to budget whilst striving to exceed standards.
- Monitoring and maintaining effective cost controls, including effectively managing a budget for maintenance wages.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on the company system with accurate recording of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolving queries within agreed timescales, exceeding expectations.
- Ensuring all maintenance jobs are complete with minimal disruption caused to guests and owners.
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!