Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Designate General Manager
Family Entertainment Centre - Trafford
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 + potential bonus
Our client is a fun, innovative and forward-thinking brand, well known for being successful providers of family entertainment centres across the UK. They offer a wide variety of activities in each site such as ten pin bowling, pool tables, ping pong, amusements and arcade games. They even cater for children's parties and corporate functions!
As Designate General Manager, you will be required to manage, motivate and develop large teams of staff while on shift. This is a high-volume unit and you are required to oversee all aspects of this business taking full responsibility. This is very much a hands-on role where you will be helping the staff to deal with the customers and dealing with customer queries. Other responsibilities would be some administration and assisting the operations team in the day to day operation and management of the venue
- To support the Unit Managers and staff who work within the unit and, guide/advise and where necessary direct them to enable achievement of agreed targets for each area.
- Recruitment, Training and Development of your team.
- Develop and agree budgeting for each of the defined areas and ensuring that the guidelines and targets are achievable.
- To review and develop the areas of the business/processes within the unit, in line with Company targets and strategies, and look for further opportunities to increase the share of the market which are to include:
- Marketing, Media communication and Sports and Corporate business development
- To develop a structured approach for recommendations, which incorporate opportunity for consultation with, affected parties within the business unit, and act as a focal / start point for suggested change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a current General Manager or experienced Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge. If you would like to find out more about this position, please apply via the above links with an up to date CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.