£18000 - £25000 per annum + + benefits
3 months ago
Design Assistant / Product Developer
£18,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
A fantastic opportunity for a Design Assistant to join this growing team.
With over 20 years in the optical industry they are looking to expand their creative and dynamic Product Team. This is an amazing opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to all areas of the product design and development process for both their house brands and luxury licensed brands
Design Assistant - The Role
- Work closely with the Product Team to take a design from concept through to production
- Assisting with the development of product and collections from briefs with buyers from the major eyewear chains
- Working with strict design guidelines
- Identifying and interpreting trends
- Responsible for administration and paperwork
- Stock control and monitoring
- Negotiating and monitoring cost prices
- Sourcing and developing new suppliers
- Representing the company at major eyewear exhibitions as well as conferences
Design Assistant - The Person
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 classification
- Proven track record of introducing fresh and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well and efficiently under pressure
- Flexibility to travel abroad when required
- The ability to write succinctly
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative Design Assistant / Product Developer to join this growing brand.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.