£17000 - £18000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Deputy Store Manager - Homewares
£17,000 - £18,000 + benefits
This leading home and cookware retail group are seeking an experienced Deputy Manager to take support the Store Manager in the running of their store in Huntingdon and lead the store team in exceeding sales targets, whilst ensuring excellent store standards.
Deputy Store Manager - The Role
- Assists the Store Manager in the day to day running of the store.
- Takes charge in the Store Manager's absence.
- Leads the team in actively selling and customer service to meet sales targets
- Drives a high customer service culture in store to exceed customer expectations
- Assists in the recruitment, training and motivation of their team members
- Ensures their team acquires and continually updates a high level of product knowledge
- Controls costs of staff, consumables and stationery within company targets
- Maintains excellent store standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping according to company guidelines
- Carries out tasks as directed by the Store Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Operations Manager and other head office personnel within the timeframe required
- Ensures security of company cash, stock, equipment and premises
- Follows company policies on health & safety and takes responsibility for a safe workplace
- Ensures that the store stock file is kept accurate through regular audits and good housekeeping
Deputy Store Manager - The Person
- Customer focused
- Target oriented and driven to succeed financially
- Able to lead a team by example
- Team player
- Clear effective communicator
- Organized and able to plan own work and that of others
- Able to analyse data and action accordingly
- Computer literate - word, excel, email/internet
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.