£20000 - £22000 per annum + bonus, commission
about 1 year ago
Deputy Store Manager - Premium/Luxury Menswear
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum + commission + bonus + benefits
This iconic luxury menswear brand is seeking to appoint a Deputy Store Manager to join their store team based in Cambridge.
With both ready to wear and made to measure departments this is a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a leading customer/client service focused menswear retailer in Cambridge. This company are well known for providing customers with a first class experience.
To be a successful Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that you can maximises all sales opportunities.
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Assist in the training and development the store teams
- Dealing with deliveries of stock
- Visual merchandising, ensuring products are merchandised according to company guidelines
- Accountable for the store targets in line with the Store Manager, driving both sales and service
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase sales
- Develop the customer experience to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Ensure very high retail standards in store
- Liaise with head office as and when required
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a current Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Store Manager/Branch Manager working for a premium / luxury fashion / menswear retailer.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.