£25000 - £28000.00 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
3 months ago
Restaurant Deputy Manager
Up to £28,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is a vibrant restaurant operator with over 50 restaurants across the UK, who are passionate about great food and great people. The brand offers authentic Latin-American inspired dishes created with fresh ingredients, complimented by a fantastic bar offering including an array of cocktails. We are currently recruiting a Deputy General Manager to join this exciting company.
The role of the Deputy Manager involves working closely with the General Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the restaurant. The ideal candidate will have experience as Senior Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or General Manager within a branded restaurant environment where they have led their teams from the front and proactively developed others. They will be enthusiastic and passionate with high levels of energy to deal with a fast-paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service and excellent commercial awareness.
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager:
- Be accountable for decision making in the restaurant during shift and when the General Manager is absent.
- Assist the General Manager in the delivery of year on year sales growth and budgeted profit.
- Assist the General Manager by improving service and hospitality standards based on customer and business reporting.
- Support the General Manager in recruitment and achieving retention targets through the engagement and development of colleagues and team members.
- Assist the General Manager in maximising team performance through managing, engaging and coaching fellow colleagues and team members.
- Meet all Health & safety, Food standards and company guidelines by ensuring that all team members are enrolled in and complete the relevant compliance training.
Benefits include excellent training and development opportunities, private medical insurance and amazing incentives with prizes such as trips to exotic locations!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, ambitious and experienced Deputy Manager with a genuine passion for hospitality who is looking to progress their career. To apply for this position please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.