£18000 - £20000 per annum
2 months ago
Deputy Front Office Manager/Reception Manager
Up to £20,000 per annum
Our client, a well- known events and hotel group are looking for an exceptional Deputy Front Office Manager. The main purpose of the role is to supervise the Front Office and Reception operations at two venues along with overseeing food and beverage operations at the hotel to ensure delivery of a unique guest experience.
This is a hands-on role and the successful candidate must be flexible to work a variety of shifts, including breakfast and evenings. You must have a flexible approach to work as you will be required to work bank holidays and weekends and undertake Duty Management shifts when required.
- Ensuring the smooth running of both hotel receptions on a day to day basis
- Training and supporting the reception team ensuring high levels of customer service during guest check in/out.
- Ensuring that complaints are dealt with professionally and according to company policy.
- Maintaining high standards of professionalism.
- Ensuring a high level of bar and cellar management to ensure quality product delivery
- Ensuring the team have a duty of care to all equipment
- In absence of the operations/front office manager attend the weekly operations meeting and highlight any operational concerns to your line manager
- Highly motivated and well organised
- Previous experience of supervising and motivating a team of reception staff.
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of personal confidence with the ability to establish relationships quickly and effectively.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages; the ideal candidate will have experience of Opera or similar hotel computer system.
- Natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
- Able to show initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company and to take your career to the next level. If you have the skills, experience and desire to fulfil this exciting opportunity then please apply with a recent CV and a cover letter today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.