£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
2 months ago
Deputy General Manager (Multi site) - Retail/Hospitality
Up to £35,000 + excellent bonus
Our client is one of the UK's leading motorway service operators, who operates franchise agreements within their site with several leading retail and hospitality brands. Currently we are recruiting for a Deputy General Manager at their site near Newbury.
As a Deputy General Manager you will have overall responsibility for running multiple departments within the site, ensuring that financial targets are delivered through excellent customer service. You will have enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service and retain good customer relations, ideally with experience in a multi-unit environment. You will have the ability to lead a team of managers to motivate their operational teams. A flexible approach to working hours/environment and to communicate confidently to all is a key part of this role.
- Take full responsibility for all units within the site in the absence of the General Manager.
- Champion customer service and creating a culture of service and sales
- Recruit, develop and lead teams within assigned departments, ensure effective control of labour by using management and local information, ensuring that labour matches projected sales with team delivering operational and service standards
- Ensure that the company appraisal process is in place and is both effective and constructive for all teams
- Ensure that compliance with brand standards and health & safety is achieved through the delivery of brand requirements, policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to maximise sales at a local level, being aware of local and national events
- Implement marketing requirements within the defined timeframes
- Manage and achieve stock holding within company targets for units responsible
- Achieve sales and profit targets relating to assigned departments using management information and P&L data to provide focus priorities
- Prepare for and contribute to financial and business review meetings in relation to assigned departments
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company pension and sick pay
- Employee and Partner Discount Card
- You can also earn cash and voucher awards via our Reward and Recognition scheme
- Training and development programmes and excellent progression opportunities
If you are an experienced multi-unit manager with a background in retail, hospitality and catering who is looking for an exciting new role with further development opportunities, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.