Perth & Kinross, Scotland
7 months ago
Deputy Head of Department- Menswear - Premium Branded Fashion
Perthshire - Scotland
Salary dependant on experience plus benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an iconic premium/luxury fashion retailer has arisen.
My client is looking for an experienced Store Manager / Deputy Manager/ Sales Manager / Department Manager who is passionate to work within a luxury/premium environment to be their Deputy Head of Menswear. You must be competent in leading and managing people, visual merchandising and commercial planning. Extensive experience within a customer focused environment and sound retail management experience within a clothing retail environment is required.
To be a successful Deputy Head of Menswear your responsibilities will be to effectively manage the day-to-day operation of the store and team to consistently achieve the store objectives and assist in achieving the business goals.
Head of Menswear Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Department through day-to-day management and task delegation to the team.
- Understanding department targets and consistently striving to achieve them.
- Liaising with Warehouse and Buyers in managing stock movements.
- Handling all customer queries, complaints and returns in a professional and efficient manner.
- Motivating and training the team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintaining our visually inspiring in-store and window displays to reflect the company brand and reputation.
- To undertake tasks from various stakeholders in an effective and timely manner.
- To passionately promote and drive Brand Image through extensive product knowledge.
- Assist in creating a positive working environment for the team and customers.
- To supervise the shop floor at all times in order to identify/resolve urgent issues
Deputy Head of Menswear Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previously an established Store Manager / Sales Manager / Department Manager or similar positions
- Management experience within the retail industry.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Demonstration of a good understanding of product seasonality.
- Experience of supervising, motivating and leading a team.
To apply for this role you will be a strong service and sales led Manager with the ability to build up strong customer relationships. You will have a creative eye with strong visual skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage in a successful and unique company in a stunning location with the very best products!
This position would suit an established and proven Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Sales Manager or Department Manager.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here