£23000 - £25000 per annum + tips + excellent benefits
6 months ago
Deputy Manager - Fresh Food Pub
Up to £25,000 per annum + tips + excellent benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading pub groups with a wide portfolio of individual venues, who are continuing to expand rapidly. To support them with their current success and future plans, we are currently looking for a Deputy Manager for their fantastic fresh food pub in Rugeley. This venue offers a wide range of hearty dishes made with the finest ingredients, complimented by an array of wines, ales and spirits.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Deputy Manager within a high-volume, fresh food pub or restaurant and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills. Excellent knowledge of food, wines and ales, a warm personality and a creative flair are essential!
Key responsibilities of the Deputy Manager will include:
- Supporting the General Manager in all aspects of managing the venue and taking on full responsibility for the site in their absence
- Taking a hands-on approach to the day to day running of the site
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best and ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Menu development including wine and beer offering, sourcing new products and negotiating prices with suppliers
- Managing various costs including labour and cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Overseeing recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans alongside the General Manager
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
- Organising and running various events
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including a share of tips, free meals on shift and various recognition and discount schemes, in addition to opportunities for career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate and innovative Deputy Manager. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.