£20000 - £22000 per annum + + benefits
16 days ago
Deputy Manager - QSR
£21,735 + benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced QSR/Fast-Food manager to assist with the day to day running of our clients store in Leeds. Our client is a franchise operator with a large portfolio stores across the North, with one of the worlds most recognised brands.
This is a unique opportunity to become a Deputy Manager in a fast moving vibrant organisation.
To be a successful Deputy Manager you will need to be a strong leader with excellent time management and planning skills together with being an excellent communicator.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Deputy Managers will at times have overall responsibility for running the store within the Company guidelines and their role will include:
· Day to day operational standards and adherence to Brand and Company procedures
· P&L accountability including control of food and labour costs.
· Driving high levels of customer satisfaction
· Recruiting, Training, Motivating and Managing a team
· Conducting Health & Safety checks and ensuring all staff are aware of health & safety requirements.
Key Skills needed:
· A high degree of detail orientation, self-motivation and professionalism is a must for our store management teams, as is the ability to adapt to change, make decisions and solve problems in this fast paced environment.
· Successful applicants are likely to have similar experience as an Assistant Manager or experienced Duty Manager in a fast-paced organisation, together with catering experience.
In return for your loyalty, we offer:
· Awards and recognition for high achievers
· Free meals whilst at work and discounted food when you are not
· Additional days holiday with service
· Company pension scheme
If you have the energy, confidence and enthusiasm to become a Deputy Manager and the desire to lead and inspire a team to achieve their goals then please apply by one of the following methods.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!