Castleford, West Yorkshire
Up to £25000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
2 months ago
Salary up to 25k + bonus and benefits
We are currently seeking a Deputy Manager to join our client, one of the UK's largest operators of retail Bingo, with 16 clubs across the UK.
Our clients mission is all centred around ensuring the best possible experience for their customers from start to finish, offering the personal touch to create a fun filled environment for all!
As Deputy Manager you will need to be enthusiastic and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards.
· Acting as a senior member of the Management Team, helping to lead and drive the business to achieve its full potential
· Support the day to day operation of the Club, working both operationally and strategically
· To actively lead and drive the team to deliver the highest level of customer service excellence with a fun local flavour.
· To oversee the general housekeeping ensuring it is to the highest possible standard in line with Company policies and procedures, in all areas to enhance and promote the brand.
· To manage compliance within the Club ensuring all Gambling Commission and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
· To give clear direction and provide full support to all areas of the Club ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to in line with the Company guidelines.
· To work closely with the General Manager and recruit, train, develop, motivate and lead teams to ensure high staff retention and a positive work/club environment.
· Act as a natural deputy in the absence of the General Manager.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience in the Bingo, Leisure or entertainment industry in a Management position
· An ability to work operationally and think strategically
· Experience in leading and managing teams
· Resilient, Hardworking and Energetic
· Operationally focused with outstanding customer service skills
· Able to adopt new technologies/ideas
· Results Driven
· Flexible in terms of working hours and location
· IT literate - Proficient in Microsoft office applications
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the above links enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you are our ideal candidate.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.