£19000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Deputy Leisure Manager
£19,000 to £20,000 per annum plus great benefits!
FTC - 12 Months Maternity Cover
My Client offers great opportunities to work in a vibrant, fast-moving and ever-changing events and hospitality industry. With no two days the same they are looking for a Deputy Leisure Manager to join their busy Leisure Club. Delivering excellent customer service is essential in an industry based on customer experience. I am looking for motivated people who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about delivering first class customer service.
- Supporting the Leisure Manager in the operation of the Leisure Club
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Offer exceptional customer service at all times
- Assist with the management of the leisure team and develop membership and sales within the Club
- Flexibility is essential as the role requires you to work week days, weekends and bank holidays on a rotational shift pattern basis from 6.30am to 3.00pm and from 2.00pm to 10.30pm
- Track record of delivering exceptional customer
- Previous supervisory/people management experience
- Highly self motivated
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships easily with leisure members, hotel guests and colleagues
If this role sounds like your next opportunity, please apply via the following links or contact C2 recruitment.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.