bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Deputy General Manager
Family Entertainment Centre - Romford
Salary 22-25k + annual bonus
Our client is a fun, innovative and forward-thinking brand, well known for being successful providers of family entertainment centres across the UK. They offer a wide variety of activities in each site such as ten pin bowling, pool tables, amusements and arcade games. They even cater for children's parties and corporate functions!
As a Deputy General Manager, you will be spending most of your time on the floor supporting and interacting with customers. You will need to ensure operational standards meet and exceed customer's expectations. To become a manager, you need to have experience in leading and developing a team, whilst keeping a grasp on the standards and financial side of a business. A key part of your role will be thinking of innovative ideas to drive sales, whilst ensuring you deliver a great experience to your customer.
· To take full responsibility for the site in the absence of the General Manager.
· Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times. Including dealing with; bookings, customer queries etc either in person or via telephone, email, fax.
· Taking responsibility of all departments as required
· Promote the sites facilities, offers, membership schemes etc. to potential new and existing customers using the following methods; over the phone, handing out POS material, using the sites PA system, etc.
· To assist on promotions, themed events, exhibitions etc. Occasionally these may be off site.
· Operate any of the site attractions as required and trained.
· Responsible for recruitment and training of staff including carrying out appraisals, disciplinaries and other performance management tasks.
· Carry out replenishment tasks i.e. refilling vending machines, re-stocking bars, re-stocking the prize shop etc.
· Work with the General Manager and other colleagues to identify opportunities to increase the areas market share of trade within the locality.
· Carry out disciplinary investigations.
This role would suit an existing Deputy General Manager or Assistant Manager looking for a new challenge with a growing company. The site has seen significant growth over the past few years and this role is key to the sites continued growth
The role may also be suitable for an exceptional Duty Manager struggling to progress in their current role and needing a bigger challenge, where you have the opportunity to have a significant input into the site.
If this sounds like you, then please send an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter through the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.