Up to £20000 per annum
4 months ago
£20,000 per annum
Our client is currently looking to hire a Deployment Administrator. This a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, lively and friendly office; supporting their retail clients that they supply a range of services to, including specialist outsourced Stocktaking. You will be working closely with the managers in the team to help coordinate & organise staff resourcing and new starter inductions.
This will involve working within a defined geographical area and liaising with the regional resource. You will be offering work and confirming workers for assignments, filling drop-outs, communicating relevant management changes with other departments, monitoring the manning for all jobs and ensuring every job in your area is filled sufficiently with the correct personnel when required along with maintaining effective communication with regional management teams.
You can expect excellent benefits in this role such as ongoing training & progression opportunities, flexible working patterns, dress down Fridays, 25 days holiday and various engagement events for the whole office, incorporating a vibrant and enthusiastic team-based workforce.
The duties of the role will include:
- Assisting with the resourcing of staff for stock-take duties
- Maintaining new starters and organising inductions
- Supporting the Sales function by assisting with planning and resourcing of the casual workforce to its ultimate
- Ensuring all operational aspects are performed in the most efficient manner and that the business and our clients receive the best service by using technology, working methods and the utilisation of labour
- Supporting development of new strategic plans for the profitable growth of the business
- Assisting with co-ordination of database cleanses
- Working closely and in tandem with the Contracts, Planning and Operations team
- A background in administration is desirable
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A good level of both numeracy and literacy
- Geographical knowledge desirable
- Can assist with problem solving
- Able to work in a fast moving, reactive and innovative environment
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (option 3)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.