£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Department Manager - Ladies Shoes
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
This is a unique opportunity to join an iconic luxury department store as their new Department Manager for the Ladies' Shoes department. Creating an extraordinary customer experience you will maximise your departments potential and make a real impact on the success of the store as a whole.
Department Manager - The Role
- You'll provide a bespoke service to customers from all over the world, while you take enormous pride in maintaining our high standards, driving sales and hitting targets.
- Working with a number of premium international brands such you'll share your knowledge, advise customers on their choices, pick out products to match and instinctively know what is suitable for each individual.
- Using your passion for what you do you will deliver exceptional service and store standards. You will use your natural curiosity to stay ahead of the latest trends by taking every opportunity to expand your product knowledge.
Department Manager - The Person
- Your personal flair and innate sense of style will set you apart. While consulting with customers or clients on a range of products in ladies' shoes you'll take real pride in delivering a personalised and professional service.
- Bringing your personality to the service experience you will always look to genuinely connect with your customers while thinking creatively to bring their extraordinary shopping experience to life.
- As well as having the ability to work well as part of a team, you'll be willing to embrace opportunities to build your impeccable sales skills in order to offer quality and reassurance to all of our customers and maintain solid awareness of everything from runway shows to the moment the item hits our shop floor.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Department Manager / Store Manager/ General Manager / Concession Manager to make the next step in their career with a leading brand.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.