City of London, London
£27000.00 - £28000 per annum + Great Benefits
9 days ago
Retail Department Manager - Luxury Fashion and Accessories Brand
Flagship Store, Covent Garden, London
Salary up to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits including bonus.
A fantastic opportunity for a Department Manager to join one of the UK's most iconic luxury fashion houses in London.
To be a successful Department Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about fashion, customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative visual merchandiser with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities. You will be a highly motivated and driven person.
The Department Manager will have luxury/premium fashion retail experience ideally with a client base and with the confidence and know how to reach out to new clients in the city. This position demands a positive character who is outgoing and loves networking whilst promoting the brand.
Department Manager - The role:
- Delivering on store KPI's, achieve consistent sales figures and influence the team, working together to achieve sales targets
- Driving the store team to deliver exceptional service to clients
- Networking within the city and driving marketing activities including events, promotions and new product launches
- Regularly feedback on product performance and customer feedback to Head Office
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially strong
- People - manage all recruitment, training, inductions, performance management and appraisals
- Ensure the store complies with all Health and Safety policies
Department Manager - The person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the fashion industry as an Assistant Manager or Department Manager
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- Networking and client book management
If you are interested don't hesitate apply today with your CV and covering letter.......
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Retail Recruitment Resourcer
Client Relationship Manager
Business Support Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Join C2 Recruitment!