£6.56 - £8.91 per hour + + benefits
8 days ago
Do you have your own vehicle? Are you looking for work? Become a Subway Delivery Driver today! Read on for more info....
We are looking for a team of reliable drivers to join our team in our Ruabon Park Service Station store! We have various hours available but are particularly interested to hear from people available to work over the weekends. You will be responsible for delivering our Just Eat and Uber Eats orders to our customers in a quick, efficient and friendly manner.
Benefits of being a Subway Delivery Driver
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on age
- Non-taxable payment per delivery completed payable on top of the National Living Wage
- On-shift food & drink allowance
- An Employee Benefits Package which gives you access to thousands of discounts from high street shopping to cinema tickets and money off holidays!
- Accrued Holiday Pay and access to SSP when required
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Join an established, successful franchise
Job Description of a Subway Delivery Driver
As a Subway Delivery Driver you will be the face of the Subway brand to our external customers that choose to order from us for convenience. You will deliver with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude ensuring that you show motivation and work quickly and efficiently.
Managing a busy workload at times, you will use your initiative to make decisions on delivery routes in order to get the food to the customer in the most timely fashion ensuring great quality. You will enjoy this fast paced food environment. Whilst in store waiting for delivery orders to be prepared you will be hands on deck helping with cleaning and replenishing stock.
As a Subway Delivery Driver you will be a flexible, reliable, motivated individual who the team can rely on to take care of the delivery aspect of our business. You will not be required to handle cash at any time.
Responsibilities of a Subway Delivery Driver
- Providing excellent customer service
- Delivering orders in an efficient manner
- Cleaning to a high standard
- Carrying out tasks as assigned by Management
- Assisting the in-store team to maintain a high quality of store operation, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain sandwich quality
Requirements of a Subway Delivery Driver
- You must have your own vehicle
- You will be required to work flexible hours depending on the needs of the business.
We want to hear from you if you think you're an ideal fit for this exciting vacancy!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!