£9.50 - £10.50 per hour + staff discounts and great benefits
11 days ago
£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
40 Hours per week
Our well-established client is looking to recruit a Full Time Cycle Mechanic to join its small but very successful team in Shrewsbury. This is an iconic cycle store that has built up an enviable reputation locally and nationally within the cycling industry with a strong presence both in-store and online. If you have a real passion for cycling then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for someone with a friendly, confident, and engaging personality, who can advise and talk with confidence and carry a sale through to the end. The successful candidate will be an ambassador of a business that is built on a fine reputation of customer service and meeting individual needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building new bikes for our customers and the sales floor.
- Service and repair of all types of bikes (MTB, Road, TT/Triathlon, Track).
- Reporting to the Workshop Manager to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Providing our customers with the highest level of customer service.
- Sales of service packages, parts and accessories.
- Maintain professional environment in store and work area.
- Understanding product knowledge to answer customer queries properly.
- Product demonstrations where necessary.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Ideally Cytech level 2 qualified.
- Previously worked, or currently working in the cycle trade, within a workshop environment.
- High quality level of work.
- Passionate about bicycles and cycling
The role will be based on working hours 40 hours across a five day week which will include working Saturdays.
The Benefits include:
- £9.50 per hour, but with the potential of more according to experience
- Holiday - 28 days paid annual leave
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
We offer a fantastic positive working environment with a competitive salary and excellent staff benefits plus the opportunity to progress your career within the company.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like your next move, then please click on the apply button and submit your application today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!