£21000 - £22000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 year ago
Customer Services Team Leader- Head Office Based
Salary c£22,000 per annum plus great benefits including life assurance, pension, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 50% staff discount and free car parking
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading lifestyle retailer in the position of Customer Services Team Leader. This company is rich in history and is looking for a motivated and customer service focused individual with excellent communication skills.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager the main duties will include the daily supervision of tasks, ensuring call flow out is kept to a minimum and productivity levels are maintained. You will provide a single point of contact for customers calling, offering advice and positive solutions to ensure the company provides the very best customer service standards to which it's well known for.
- Organise, prioritise and delegate daily duties
- Act as first escalation for team queries
- Complete team productivity reports for management
- Processing orders, answering emails and maximising sales opportunities
- Provide support in the absence of the Customer Services Manager, acting as Deputy in their absence
- Support the development of the Customer Services team, ensuring the team are well trained in key areas
- Ensure communications, refunds, queries and complaints are completed within agreed departmental timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi task and prioritise work load in a busy environment
- A clear ability to provide and maintain an excellent level of customer service
- A high standard of attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Passionate about retail
- AS400/iSeries or customer ordering system experience is desirable
- Customer Service NVQ 2/3 or equivalent experience is desirable
The customer services department operate Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 8.30 to 4.00pm. The hours are 37.5 worked over 5 days on a rota basis. The successful applicant will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply today with your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.