Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £24000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
5 months ago
Customer Services Manager- Head Office Based
Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
The working hours for this role are 8am - 7pm on a 5 on 2 off shift rota pattern on a permanent contract.
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading fashion retailer in the position of Customer Services Manager. This company is looking for a motivated and customer service focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Support and manage the customer service team in their day to day duties including being an escalation point, task management and rota control.
- Answer customer's complaints or queries via email or social media and provide resolutions that will make a customer happy.
- Constantly search for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Seize opportunities to drive higher levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Meet individual and departmental targets.
- Liaise with Ecommerce and Warehouse teams to produce and action an omnichannel approach to all CX, CRM and Customer Service activities
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload in a busy environment
- A clear ability to provide and maintain an excellent level of customer service
- A high standard of attention to detail
- Computer literate
- You will be experienced in managing a team of customer services operatives from customer facing communications and orders to handling store queries.
- You will have gained experience in CRM and CX related tasks including query escalations, order investigations.
- Passionate about retail and ensuring the very best customer experience.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply today with your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.