£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Customer Service Manager - Premium Retail
£28,000 - £30,000 + commission + bonus + benefits
One of the UK's leading independent wedding and gift list company is seeking to appoint a Customer Service Manager to join their team in central London.
The successful candidate will coach and lead our Online Wedding List team to offer customers an exceptional and personal service, thoroughly explaining the wedding gift list service we offer, aiming to convert registrations into active gift lists. They must also have a proven track record of managing team KPIs and be well presented and articulate, with the confidence to offer a luxury service and build relationships with clients.
Customer Service Manager - The Role:
- Ensuring team conversion rates are managed in line with targets
- Ensuring Average Response Times through all channels are to a timely manner and high standard across the team
- Coaching and training the Online Wedding List team and optimising performance to meet KPIs
- Dealing with complaints which have been escalated by your team, involving investigating and solving customer problems which may be complex and long standing
- Compiling reports outlining complaints escalated to management, the actions taken and suggestions for improvement
- Working alongside the Head of Sales to develop the team and identify and tackle necessary areas of training and development
Customer Facing Responsibilities
- Contact with customers via telephone and e-mail using The Wedding Shop tone of voice
- Managing own client baseand proactively following up and converting new business
- Using expert product knowledge to guide and advisecustomers through our 300+ brand offering to help them create the perfect wedding list
- Stayingin touch with customers throughout their wedding to be on hand with advice and guidance at all stages
- Assisting clients via our online chat function with any questions and queries they may have
Customer Service Manager - The Person:
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop a team is essential
- Strong experience within a customer facing team in a retail or e-commerce environment
- Experience of monitoring or working towards KPIs is essential
- A passion for homewares or interiors would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.