£37000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Customer Service Manager - Luxury Brand
£37,000 - £45,000 + benefits
This international luxury retail group are seeking to appoint an experienced Customer Service Manager to head up their Customer Service team based in central London.
Customer Service Manager - The Role
- Management, coaching and development of the customer service team
- Deliver on all customer service KPIs, across all channels, guaranteeing a consistent multi-channel experience.
- Oversee the management of the social media communities.
- Manage the NPS programme for the ecommerce and retail businesses, including monthly, annual and ad-hoc reporting to stakeholders, and management of the NPS systems.
- Improve the customer experience by analysing the voice of the customer to drive change across the business and fostering an environment of Customer centricity.
- Identifying issues and constantly carrying out root-cause analysis, working with teams across the organisation, to resolve issues and improve processes.
- Gain productivity and lower the number of incoming requests through enriching the FAQ library and customer service knowledge base.
- Handling escalations as and when required.
Customer Service Manager - The Person
- Experience in a similar capacity, with an excellent understanding of the customer service offering for a multi-channel business.
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build a good rapport with customers and communicate effectively with all stake holders.
- Strong People, Team Leadership and Management skills.
- Real attention to detail with the curiosity to investigate and the tenacity to get the root of an issue.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.