£20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Customer Care Advisor - Luxury Retail
£20,000 - £22,000 + benefits
One of the UK's leading independent wedding and gift list company is seeking to appoint a Customer Care Advisor / Customer Service Advisor to join their team in central London.
The successful candidate will ultimately report in to the Customer Care Manager, offering a personal service, tailored to each individual client. Full training will be provided.
Customer Care Advisor - The Role:
Daily tasks will focus on post-wedding care.
- Answering phone calls (deliveries, order updates, returns and faulty items)
- Live chat (responding to customers via Zopim)
- Emails (Answering the daily inbox, with our policy of a maximum 24-hour response time to customers).
- Journals (Proactively contacting customers with updates)
- Guest tracker (Helping guests with any issues they may have incurred whilst trying to purchase online).
- Liaising with IT, Purchasing, Warehouse and Advisors to ensure the customer has a smooth journey from registration through to their final gift delivery.
- Advising Customers on product and creating a high level of service for a luxury experience and a personal customer journey.
Customer Care Advisor - The Person:
- Experience in a customer service role,
- Experience in working with a CRM system is highly advantageous
- A good level of computer literacy is essential (especially using MS Office)
- Excellent communication over phone and email.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.