Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
Up to £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Salary £35,000 per annum
My client is a customer focussed Leisure facility and I am looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join them the next phase of their journey to become the leading fitness provider in the area.
- Develop an entrepreneurial and commercial approach to the leadership of the Trusts services, ensuring they offer value for money, are sustainable and realise potential for market growth and loyalty and brand development.
- Establish, develop and manage partnerships with key stakeholders to support the delivery of our strategic objectives and to maximise opportunities for partner collaboration, commercial development and inward investment
- Ensure that our grant funding is effectively pursued, managed and evaluated to contribute to our strategic objectives
- Managing and delivering all Trust arts and culture projects, working closely with the managers, artists, project partners, venues and sites
- Strengthening networks, liaising with stakeholders, arts professionals, outside agencies, community groups and the general public
- Supporting and negotiating with artists and sponsors as needed and preparing and authorising appropriate contracts
- Strong track record of experience in the culture/heritage/leisure sectors in commercial and/or business development roles.
- Ability to identify, build and manage relationships across a diverse and complex range of stakeholders including local residents, external partners and local government.
- Experience of creating significant new initiatives and managing transformation and change activities whilst "bringing people with them". This will include creating and communicating a business case as well as being opportunist and seizing opportunities when they arise.
- Ability to influence and build long lasting relationships and partnerships.
- Ability to work flexible shift patterns e.g. morning shifts, evening shifts and weekends.
- Experience gained within a customer service environment is highly advantageous.
If you are interested in working for a leading health and fitness brand who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.