Stockport, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + + bonus + car
7 months ago
Hospitality and Events Manager - Corporate
Up to £35,000 + bonus + car
Our client is the leading retail partner for an iconic premium car brand, operating in a number of markets internationally. Currently they have a portfolio of 9 car dealerships in the UK, all of which provide the highest level of customer service and an exceptional experience.
Their recently established Stockport dealership is situated in a prime location just off the M60 motorway and attracts a high calibre of clientele. We are looking for a Hospitality and Events Manager who will be responsible for bringing in events, new business opportunities and ensuring the smooth running of the whole facility.
The ideal candidate will be very experienced in dealing with business clients and securing, co-ordinating and running prestige events. Exposure to handling both high net worth individuals and senior management within blue-chip companies is a pre-requisite. You must have a high energy level, passion to deliver high quality work, be self-motivated, business focussed, have great communication skills, an eye for detail and enjoy building long term business relationships with clients.
- Offer outstanding, first-class service to tenants/customers and create lasting experiences.
- Develop a strong understanding of tenant's and partner's businesses and requirements in order to support them with well-developed and executed activities and events within the facilities.
- Promote the buildings by organising activities within the facilities.
- Enhance communication between all partners.
- Assist in developing a strong social media presence for the facilities that promotes the business and that of the tenant partners and retailers.
- Working alongside other consultants to develop and communicate information about the buildings.
- Promote and demonstrate the company as the provider of best in class facilities.
- Liaise with the property team and facilities management provider as required, being responsible for the day to day running of the building and its services.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, the Hospitality & Events Manager will be rewarded with a generous revenue-based bonus scheme and company car as well as a whole host of excellent benefits such as life assurance, company sick pay and contributory pension scheme.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for and are interested in joining a highly successful global company, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.