South West London, London
£22000 - £23500 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Corporate Donations Officer - Leading Fashion Charity Retailer
£22,000 - £23,500 per annum + great benefits
South West London
37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
My client is a very successful and growing charity organisation, with over 30 stores across the UK; they have an exciting opportunity to join their Head Office retail team in the role of Corporate Donations Officer. This role will assist in the procurement of donations of surplus trading stock from businesses within and outside of London to sell in their fashion shops.
Corporate Donations Officer - Responsibilities:
- To canvass retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and related organisations for donations of surplus trading stock, and to develop long term business partnerships
- To maintain regular contact with prospective and existing donors to ensure continuity of supply.
- To arrange collections of canvassed donations, working with both internal and external drivers and logistics professionals.
- To ensure that all donor communications and donation details are recorded and updated on the appropriate spreadsheets.
- To produce weekly sales reports and van collection schedules.
- To develop a good understanding of the stock package in each shop in order to allocate donations appropriately.
Corporate Donations Officer - Skills and experience required:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to make commercial decisions.
- Experience of growing and managing business relationships.
Corporate Donations Officer - Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 27 days holiday entitlement rising to 29 days after 5 years' service and 33 days after 10 years' service
- Occupational sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Store discount
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- London Living Wage employer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity please do not hesitate to apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.