Up to £19500 per month + benefits
6 months ago
Job Title: Contracts Administrator (Day)
Position is 40 hours per week: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Our trusted client is a market leading company that provides a first class stocktaking service to retail customer sites throughout the United Kingdom and in Europe. Working with the leading Retailers including, Fashion Retailers, DIY brands, Supermarkets plus Pharmacies, our client has seen phenomenal growth in recent times and is now expanding even further.
Purpose of the role:
To provide administration support to the Contracts team and ensuring all processes and procedures are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- To collate any Post Count Data (PCD) required to monitor the performance of the contract and communicate any relevant results to Customer, Contract Manager and Operational teams.
- To complete customer updates at designated times with accurate count information
- To monitor / track results files to ensure that they are processes correctly and sent to the customer on time
- To liaise with Scheduling / Deployment teams to communicate forward workload for each customer. To provide all required information to Scheduling Dept to allow schedules to be put together and remain in close contact with each party.
- To effectively liaise with the IT Department ensuring client requirements are communicated. To monitor / track Request for Change (RFC) submissions on behalf of the Contracts Team.
- To monitor / track the Site Inspections completed by Contracts Team on a weekly / monthly basis.
- To actively participate in the weekly team conference call
- To liaise with Finance to ensure all invoices are submitted to an agreed timescale and that they reflect agreed rates for the service provided.
- To Maintain accurate records of customer information
- To assist in the booking of travel / accommodation requirements for the Contracts Team.
- To support in the updating of customer procedures
- To support with any potential new business opportunities and ensure all elements are in place in a timely manner to deliver.
- To demonstrate clear and effective communication when dealing with all Contacts / Operations / Head Office teams.
- To maintain a professional manner at all times
Attributes for the role:
- Highly motivated and focussed individual who can manage in a challenging and fast moving environment.
- Be flexible in their approach to work and the hours required to complete the work undertaken aware of the RAS Health & Safety Policy at all times.
- Excellent, effective written, verbal and interpersonal and communication skills demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and outside of the business.
- High level of emotional resilience enabling maintenance of a proactive, enthusiastic approach when under pressure demonstrating a high regard for service quality.
- Able to manage time and prioritise work effectively both personally and though areas of responsibility.
- Drive change management and have the desire to implement best practice via cost control and process maintaining professional leadership.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity and join a trusted market leading brand with exciting future development opportunities, click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.